We help you play responsibly
At Multilotto, we’ve built our business by always trying to give to our customers the most fun and entertaining gambling experience.
This is why we strongly encourage you to maintain control of your gambling and make sure that it is a positive experience for you and the people close to you.
You can always count on us to try to help you identify if you are having financial, social or emotional issues due to your gambling behaviour.
If you answer “Yes” to one or more of the following questions, you may have a gambling problem:
1. Did you ever lose time from work or school because of gambling?
2. Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
3. Did gambling affect your reputation?
4. Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
5. Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
6. Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
7. After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
8. After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
9. Did you often gamble until all your money was gone?
10. Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
11. Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
12. Were you reluctant to use "gambling money" for normal expenditures?
13. Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
14. Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
15. Have you ever gambled to escape worry, trouble, boredom, loneliness, grief or loss?
16. Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
17. Did gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
18. Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
19. Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
20. Have you ever considered self-destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
Contact us (Email: sup[email protected]) and we’ll find the best solution for you!
We have some more tips for you which will help you gain further insight into your own perception of gambling and identify signs of increased risk associated with problematic gambling behavior:
1. Low-risk gambling is a way of playing with very little chance of losing control. the key to low-risk gambling is to realise that "it's only a game";
2. Never borrow money to gamble;
3. Set and keep within your realistic limits;
4. Take frequent breaks;
5. Balance gambling with other activities;
6. Don't gamble when highly stressed, depressed, intoxicated or troubled in some other way; only gamble with money set aside for entertainment, never with money for everyday expenses like food, rent or utility bills.
We help you set the limits!
We give you the opportunity to set your own gambling limits and boundaries. We provide you with tools listed below to prevent unhealthy gambling behavior and enable you to gamble responsibly.
Set a limit on the amount you may deposit within a specified period of time.
Set a limit on the amount you may wager within a specified period of time.
Set a limit on the losses that may incur within a specified period of time.
Set a limit on the amount of time you may play in any one session.
Do you need to take a break from gambling?
Multilotto is committed to creating a platform where players can take a break away from gambling at any time.
If you are concerned about your gambling behaviour, you should consider limiting your access to your account and therefore consider one of the following options:
A minimum 24-hour cooling off period.
Please note that a player who has set a limit or exclusion may change or revoke the limit or exclusion by written notice or electronic notice given to Multilotto.co.uk or directly from Multilotto.co.uk website depending on the chosen period.
For instance, players opting for the “Time-out” option cannot revoke the limit but a 24-hour cooling off period does not apply either. Therefore, the player will be able to return to gambling after the chosen period (up to 6 weeks) has expired.
Players have the option of self-imposing loss, time-out, session or wager limits at any time.
A notice increasing or revoking a limit or decreasing the exclusion has effect only after a 24-hour cooling off period has been applied at the time of reception of the notice.
A notice reducing a limit or increasing the exclusion has effect immediately after reception of the notice. In order to impose limits on your account you can visit your responsible gambling page within “My account” or alternatively contact our Customer Support team at the email address provided on http://www.multilotto.co.uk.
A minimum six (6) month self-exclusion period.
Players can choose to self-exclude for a period of 6 months, 1 year, 3 years or 5 years.
We will also take all reasonable steps to ensure you do not receive any promotional material during this time. Nevertheless, if you have subscribed to or liked our Social Media channels, we strongly recommend you take steps to ensure you don’t receive our news and/or updates through these channels.
We also strongly recommend that you do this for any other operator you may be registered with.
Since the introduction of GAMSTOP Multi-operator Self-exclusion scheme for remote operators licensed by the Gambling Commission on 24 April 2018, your registration with Multilotto shall be denied if you are already self-excluded via the latter organisation.
Gamstop helps you exclude from all the gambling websites licensed in Great Britain that have signed up.
For further information, we invite you to contact GAMSTOP Customer Care:
Telephone: 0800 138 6518 (8am to midnight, 7 days a week).
The Multi Group publishes tips for parents recommending that they:
1. Do not leave a computer unattended when casino software or sportsbook websites are running;
2. Password-protect the casino or betting programs.
3. Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
4. Keep their casino and betting account numbers and credit card(s) out of the reach of children;
5. Do not auto-save passwords onto their computer; and Limit the amount of time children spend online and make use of filtering software to prevent the children from accessing inappropriate material.
Multilotto UK Ltd provides information about third party applications which are available that parents or guardians can use to monitor or restrict the use of their computer's access to the Internet. For example: NetNanny filtering software protects children from accessing inappropriate web content (www.NetNanny.com); CYBERsitter filtering software allows parents to specify which sites should be blocked (www.CYBERsitter.com) The website is created so as to enable such gambling filtering software to be used by adults to restrict access to minors.
Are you worried about your friends?
Are you worried that a close friend or relative might have a gambling problem? If you are not sure, ask yourself:
Do they promise time and time again to stop gambling but continue anyway?
Do they disappear for long periods of time without telling you where they were?
Do you see them gambling alone for a long period of time?
Do they spend large sums of money without being able to account for it?
Do you hide money from them in order to stop them spending it?
Do they lie to cover up or deny their gambling?
If you answered “Yes” to one or more of these questions, then they may have a gambling problem.
Please contact our Support team (Email: [email protected]) and they can help set both you and the person you are worried about on the right track.
Below you will find contact information to organisations that can help gamblers, people with a gambling addiction, and their family and friends.
Administered and funded by the Responsible Gambling Trust, Gamble Aware aims to promote responsibility in gambling and offers a programme which seeks to minimise problem gambling and provides help and support for anyone affected. Further information can be found by visiting their website: www.GambleAware.co.uk
GamCare is a registered charity that provides confidential telephone support and counselling to anyone who is affected by problem gambling. GamCare can be contacted on 0808 802 0133 (freephone) or by visiting their website at: www.GamCare.org.uk
Gamblers Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from a gambling problem. More information can be found on their website at: www.GamblersAnonymous.orgk